Sandhills / Coastal
Click the link to view job description and requirements. Resumes may be sent to Marie Blanchard at email@example.com or by filling out the form below.
Applications can be found here.
Our employees are the most important part of our Company
They are the day to day face of our company with our clients and the citizens of the communities we serve. We believe in investing in the personal and career development of each of our employees to ensure that they have a healthy work/family balance.
Benefits of a career at Envirolink include:
- Envirolink covers 100% of the Employee’s Healthcare and Dental Premium costs.
- Short and long-term disability benefit options.
- Life Insurance.
- Envirolink pays 100% of the continuing education and license renewal costs for our employees. Additionally, we encourage our employees to further their career development by paying for employees to go to schools to obtain additional certifications.
- Certification Bonus Program.
- Envirolink promotes financial stability by providing a matching IRA program for our employees.
- Paid time off based on years of service with the company.
- Family/medical leave.
- Performance incentives and rewards.
“I am extremely proud to have been given the opportunity to work for Envirolink and I have grown personally and professionally by working for a company that hires individuals with such diverse backgrounds in all facets of public works and water/wastewater utilities. As a team oriented Company, we strive for excellence which instills trust and confidence in our Clients.”
“I have over 20 years of experience working in the Water and Wastewater Treatment Industry. I enjoy working for Envirolink because they support my career development which allows me to spend quality time with and care for my family. Envirolink has provided me with the support needed to manage the day to day operations of their facilities and I have been provided with the opportunity to gain further knowledge by working with and supporting other Envirolink projects.”
Send Your Resume
Envirolink is always looking for talented, hardworking, and motivated people that share our core values. To apply, please use the form below to send your resume and cover letter.
Envirolink, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, gender identity, gender expression, domestic violence victim status, or military status.